27 November 2012

Lips




Lipsticks:
1* Avon ColorTrend Perfect and Hide - Light (This is concealer but I couldn't find the perfect nude lipstick so I'm just using this :) ) | 2* Avon ColorTrend Pink Sunrise | 3* Rimmel Candy 002 | 4* Avon Pink Cooler | 5* Seventeen Supreme Pink Muse 193 | 6* Avon ColorTrend Winter Wine | 7* Miss Sporty Extreme Black 207
Lip glosses:
8* Labello Pink Sugar | 9* Aura Glossy 57 | 10* Avon ColorTrend Sugar Coated Pink | 11* Avon ColorTrend Love Me Lavender | 12* Avon Glazewear Sparkle Violetta Sparkle

Everyone around me knows that I am freak for make-up. I am usually obsessed with eye shadows and different techniques of using eyeliner, but lately I am obsessed with lips. Few months ago I had one lip gloss but now I have a small diverse collection. In first row I have put lipsticks, and in second row are few lip glosses.  
Which one do you like the most, and do you have your favorite lip shade?
=^.^=


2 comments: