28 November 2012

Nail Polishes




Yesterday I wrote about my mini lipsticks and lip glosses collection, so I thought I should also make post about my nail polishes. I think that every girl should have their nails taken care of. Many girls have excuses, like they don't have time to paint them, but it only takes 5 minutes. And it could totally change your appearance.
I spend so much time around my nails, painting, decorating... People around me had always been admiring and complementing them, and asking for tutorials, so this blog is also opportunity to show other people how easy it is to have unique and beautiful nails.
I have also put pictures with some of my previous nail designs. If you would like to see tutorial for any of them, or you have some new designs in mind, please let me know. =^.^=


20 comments:

  1. love love love ! hope you ll flw us to ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nail designs <3
    I'm not allowed to paint my nails, because of my work :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love.
      I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you like your job <3

      Delete
  3. I’d love to see a tutorial for the ombre nails! looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative and original as always :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. tutorial za ove nokte desno od pandica...ako stignes da uradis tutoraial... al bih bas volela da naucim :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the feedback. Since 2 of you asked ombre nails I will probably do the tutorial in the next few days.
    If you want to see more tutorials, please let me know :)
    Stay tuned <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! did you do that by yourself? you're so good! post a tutorial of it.. XD

    Join my blog giveaway!:) Here and Here! :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was using needle for most of them :)
      I just bought tool for nails (2nd picture), I can't wait to try it. :)
      Thank you so much, I will check your blog =^.^=

      Delete
  8. Those panda nails are so cute!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ARE SO CREATIVEEEE!

    http://fallingwithjudas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. obsessing over the panda bears. i need those.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all, you are the best! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you're good! Love all the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete