I am obsessed with gradient/ombre trend for a long time. Whether it was clothes or hair I had to have ombre everything. As I have showed you here , I also didgradient nails. Some of you asked for tutorial and here it is. Sorry it took me this long to update. If you have more wishes for nail tutorials, please let me know. =^.^=
* 5 nail polishes: black, 2 of different color, white, clear.
* cotton swabs,
* nail polish remover.
1. Paint your nails with white polish.
2. Apply a line of black polish near the edge of the sponge.
3. Keep applying your polishes on the sponge from the darkest to the lightest (black - purple - lilac - white).
4. Take the sponge and tap on your nails. You want to be quick so the polishes on the sponge don't dry. If they dry then apply polishes again.
5. Clean the messy part around your nails using ear swamp dipped in the nail polish remover.
6. Apply clear topcoat.
And you're done! Enjoy your gradient nails <3