11 December 2012

Black Milk Star Wars Collection






I am in love with Star Wars since I was a little kid, and I will probably love it until the day I die. I have watched it thousand times, and I probably know everything about SW, but how can you not love Star Wars?
Star Wars was not only master piece in movie industry, it also had being influence in fashion world. I don't think about plain t-shirts with SW pictures on them, I think about new shapes and visuals that left big mark on clothing industry in the future.
I recently found out about Black Milk Star Wars Collection, and I immediately fell in love with it. I just wanted to share these with you ladies (and gentlemen :) ). 
It's probably weird sharing with you swimsuits in the middle of December, but those are just adorable. ^.^
My favorites are R2-D2 and C-3PO leggings and Death Star dress.
Do you like Star Wars, and which one of these is your favorite?
=^.^=


10 comments:

  1. Omg...no way...I want one of those dresses! Nerdtastic glory *_*

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love the one piece suits!!

    Jalie
    www.jaliechichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dresses
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I just wanted to let you know I like your blog that's why I nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    There is the link to my post: http://soundslikestilettos.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who'd have imagined Star Wars imagery on swimwear! Fun prints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love this.. huge fan of star wars..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 2 brothers I grew up always watching the guys movies. Star wars was def one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love swimwears! really perfect.

    I love your blog by the way:)

    best

    http://mochadaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pieces are just to die for! Haha I mean what girl wouldn't like a swimsuit with Han Solo on it?! Or those little teddy-bear-like creatures ! :) Uh gotta love them!

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete