30 March 2013

Scottish Fold




If you know me, then you know that I am crazy about cats. I don't have a cat at the moment but I can see myself as crazy cat lady in a 10 years. I like all cats but I want to share with you my favorite breed - Scottish Fold.
These cats have unique characteristic which is folded ears (some Scottish Folds have straight ears). They also have round heads, large eyes, and they can be in many different colors. There are 2 types: long-haired and short-haired.
They aren't just pretty, they also have great personalities. They are intelligent, attached to their owners, loyal, easy adaptable to people and places, they are also very lovable, playful, sweet-tempered, they love to be petted, want attention...They are also well known for strange sitting position called "Buddha position" (the last picture).
I want a Scotish Fold and I will definitely have one someday.
Do you like cats and which ones are you favorite? =^.^=


12 comments:

  1. I don't have a cat since I'm allergic, but I do think these Scottish Fold kitties are just adorable! Love the Buddha position xD Haha, too cute/funny!

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! You have a lovely blog :)
    P.s. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin??
    X, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I want one too! They are so cute!
    I think I don't have a favorite 'cause they are all lovely!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are so cut!
    I am a "crazy cat lady" :) My cats are lovely, too.

    Hope, you get one or two. They are amazing pets!

    And I really like your blog, honey.
    Maybe, we can follow each other?

    Love,
    Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cats! I have two and I'm already being called a crazy cat lady. Lol.
    Love, love, love Scottish Folds!! I fell in love with them after I discovered that their ears folded down like that! I did more research on them and discovered British Shorthair and Scottish Fold mixed cats...the cutest! You should definitely get one soon...your life will be complete! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh they are all so cute. i want to have them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats are always at the top of my wishlist!
    So adorable~~~~~

    http://parodiesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete