5 April 2013

Inspiration - Soft Structure




1* This gorgeous picture is from my friend's blog - sophiemayra
2* Outfit inspired by previous picture

You can read more about the whole idea behind this new column in my first *Inspiration* post. This time I took the picture from my friend's blog and this is what I came up with.
When I'm looking at the picture I see both soft and structural elements and hence the name. That  structure made me put some print in the whole outfit and I am not really crazy about prints. Aztec pants seemed perfect since Aztec is the one of the few prints I like. The whole picture is monotone, but there is a little hint of light blue so I added a denim shirt, to fresh up a little the whole combination. Leather vest added a little edge, as well as a leather backpack which I've been wanting for a while. Silver lips are also something I am crazy about lately, and they go perfect with the first picture.
Would you wear this outfit and what do you think of the first picture? =^.^=


19 comments:

  1. Love the abstract photo, reminds me of some of my Instagram snaps! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture, and like how you interpreted it into an outfit too!

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cool look. Love it <3

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this look!

    Kisses,
    Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sleeveless vest

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the post! Good to go is my favorite!!!! It is the most amazing
    Every outfit is so beautiful and stylish!
    come and see my blog if you have time
    Check my latest post!
    Tr3nDyGiRL FASHION BLOG
    http://tr3ndygirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I've got a pair of Aztec pants I haven't worn on the blog yet, but you just gave me an awesome idea :) Great inspiration, I love that you took something pretty abstract to come up with this cool outfit!
    Also, thanks for the thoughtful comment on my last post <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear!! I've just discovered your blog and its so amazing :)
    Beautiful clothes and its indeed an amazing post!!
    Come to my blog too;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and facebook if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspirition! I really like that outfit, I would wear it!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit set! I love abstract print pants and skirts a lot :)


    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? Lemme know...
    xoxo
    Ankita
    Makeup, Style and Sugar.
    http://simpliannie.wordpress.com/ (I'm on Wordpress too)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey! wow we like your blog so mutch! so want we fallow each other???? :) we starts and follow you on gfc and bloglovin! please do the same!!<3 the twins from wmw-style.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. the outfit is something i would really wear

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the back pack and the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am impress how you get inspired. Lovely monotone outfit, a hint of rock and roll! Great post!

    ReplyDelete