25 April 2013

What's in my bag?



*Sunglasses
*Planner
*Comb
*Hello Kitty Pez dispenser
*Avon make up bag
*Samsung cellphone
*Sennheiser earphones
*Wallet
*Keys
*Pens
*Mirror
*Miss Trendy bag

I'm sure you have already seen too many "What's in my bag" posts, but I have always loved reading them so I'm sharing with you what I'm carrying around most of the time. I don't carry anything interesting or different from other people, just plain boring things that I can't live without. You can't really see my bag in the picture but you will see it a lot in my future outfit posts since I am wearing it almost every day. It's definitely my favorite bag I have ever had. If I had to chose the most important thing from this picture it would be my cellphone and earphones. Every time I leave my house I turn on my music and it helps me get through the day. I left them at home once and all day I was nervous and depressed, and I will never make the same mistake again. When it comes to make up, I am crazy about it. I have a lot of it and it is very difficult to decide what to carry with me. I used to wear  half of my make up in my bag, but recently I switched to only wearing necessities and in my case those are: black and white eyeliners, mascara, foundation, corrector, lip balm, lipstick, lip gloss... And it all fits in that silver make up bag from Avon which I love so much.Another important thing in my bag is my planner, because I like to write down my ideas for the blog among other things. That Pez dispenser is the most unnecessary item in my bag, and I don't always carry it with me, but I enjoy using it. It reminds me of happier times back when I was a kid. I think the other things are pretty much self-explanatory..
If you ever wrote what's in you bag leave your link in the comments and I would be glad to read them.
=^.^=


26 comments:

  1. Awww I really like "what's in my bag" posts. So interesting!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, these are always such interesting posts! Great stuff you keep in your bag :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!xx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the hello kitty pez <3 I want one too!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the sun glasses and the cell phone! Aww you were listen to 30 seconds to mars,right? It's like one of my favourite bands! <3

    Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are one of my favorite bands, too. If you haven't seen their video for Up In The Air you should! It's amazing <3

      Delete
    2. Yeah! I already seen it and I love it! I'm so waiting to hear the new album! <3

      Delete
  6. LOVE the pez dispenser, used to have an obsession when i was younger. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading "what's in my bag" posts since i wanna know what other bloggers have in their bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!:) I am a blogger from Indonesia..
    i like your blog,because i find much interesting information esp. about fashion...
    and i done following your blog:))
    when you have free time maybe you could follow back my blog
    Hopefully we can share though we are different languages...
    Although my blog in indonesia but i do hope you ' re still get the point of the photos in any posting on my blog...
    I have also asked sorry if my english still sound strange, because i still under study
    And last me just say "do not forget follow back to my blog"heheeee:))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very interesting!!! your comb is gorgeous! :D

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the what´s in bag bag post too. That reminds me I need sennheiser earphones too. They are just the best the kitty pez is soo cute :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post :)

    how about follow each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Dear!

    Great post! Love it

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/04/red-luxurious.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute and interesting post!! i have some of the same things :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool cool!! love posts like this!!

    xo

    Nicol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog! Wanna follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great stuff!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice stuff !! midn to following each other? follow me if you love

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this type of posts I love seeing whats inside, you are so girly with your hello kittie and lil bear
    M

    ReplyDelete
  20. i always like to have a peak into other peoples bags!
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete