25 June 2013

Water Marble Nails



As you already know, I like to experiment with my nails. Today I had a new experiment, and it seemed so difficult, I thought even I couldn't do it. I watched many tutorials and read many tips on how to succeed in water marble nail art. It took 3 times but finally I made it so I am sharing it with you guys. It takes more time than usual nail decorating, but I think it's worth. The result is amazing.  I am really happy with the outcome, and I cant wait to try other color combinations. I didn't post any tutorial because there are already plenty online, you just need to type "water marble nail art" and there you go. If you try and don't succeed I am here for any questions.
=^.^=

14 comments:

  1. Great nails

    will be more than happy and glad if you follow or at least find time to pass by my blog

    http://danielask.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! The last time I tried this, they turned out like crap. But seeing your beautifully marbled nails is making me want to give it another go...

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, I can never paint my nails without messing them up

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldnt do my nails! i really admire those who can! its a skill!

    Sanus TV Mount Giveaway
    No Bake Cake Pops Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!! what a great design, this is nail art :) like it. very eyecatching. wish i haven't a shaky hand ;>
    have a nice day.
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog and nice post!
    i follow you...I hope you do the same ;-)
    The Blend Style
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing :D

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanya!! We are a spanish couple that love travelling and photography. That is why we decide to create a project in which show our two hobbies.
    Visit our website! http://kissmein.wordpress.com/
    Thanks! and we hope that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For a first timer it is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete