27 June 2013

Inspiration - Rock In Red



1* Great picture from Rocknrollerr.
2* Outfit inspired by previous picture // vest - Romwe, boots - Underground, plain t-shirt, leggings - Romwe, necklace - THBoxes, bracelet - THBoxes (I have the same, you can see it in my previous outfit post), black lipstick.

This time I took a picture from one of my favorite bloggers - Jenny from Rocknrollerr. She doesn't only have unique style, she also has a great personality. Her pictures are always full of life and joy. Jenny is one great example to other bloggers, that we should all be relaxed and have fun with blog, not just be here for free stuff, attention or something else. Her style is mostly influenced by music, and I find it amazing, since we listen a lot of similar things.
This outfit is not only influenced by this picture, like all other inspiration posts I have written. It is inspired by Jenny. The main thing I took from the picture is this gorgeous red, and the rest is all Jenny. I can totally see her rocking these.
This post somehow went from outfit to Jenny, but i wanted to introduce her to you kittens. Stay awesome and thanks for visiting my blog.
=^.^=

12 comments:

  1. Great combination! I love the necklace! :)

    Gemma
    http://www.taipeistreetstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoooOoooo, I am loving this outfit set! The shoes, skull rose leggings...ah man, I want it <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination dear! That leggings on the 2nd set, I gave my sister. Totally rocks :)

    ★♡ New Beauty Post (^_^) ♡★
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Mascara Topcoat
    My review on this new beauty product from Anastasia Beverly Hills

    Other Recent Posts ...
    What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
    Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leggings dear! They look grunge yet chic. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that shoes!!
    Love the leggings too!!

    ReplyDelete

  6. You have amazing style! I love him! :)

    Follow?
    Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super post, ove crvene underground cipele su savrsene... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit. Love the leggings!

    Thanks for the comment. I’m your newest follower.
    Coffee Kisses, xoxo
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment! :)
    Amazing outfit...I love that vest, it's on my Romwe wishlist! xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pics!!! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Romwe vest is killer! Would look great even with a white tee and some jeans. I need me one of the bikes too. Would look so bad ass cruising down the Venice Beach boardwalk.

    www.deantream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete