9 August 2013

Dreamcatcher Nails




At first I wanted to paint feathers on my nails but I thought why not dreamcatchers instead and corporate feathers on them. I love dreamcathers and all the meaning behind them. It is believed that they can make nightmares go away, so you always have nice dreams. How cool is that?
I don't have dreamcatcher and I plan on making one, but until then, I have these little ones to protect me while I'm sleeping. And guess what,
I painted them last night and I had sweet dreams. It is not difficult to paint them. All you need is a striper , and if you don't have it, I have shown you here how to make one. You can use any colors you want, you can make it more colorful and vibrant, or you can even go black and white. It will look cute either way.
 I hope you like this one, and if you have any requests on the next nail design be free to post it in the comments bellow.
=^.^=

10 comments:

  1. wow beautiful! & very original! Never seen them before but they look amazing :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these nails, they look so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab, Tanya! Definitely resembles a dream catcher.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww those looks so cool!!!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin'?

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, SO bookmarking these!
    These are such awesome nails to try <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those nails! When I do my nails one hand always looks like I pictured it in my head, but my right hand looks horrible because I have to do it with my left hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so amazing, love the idea! <3

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete