16 August 2013

DIY Nail Polish Storage

diy nail polish storage, diy nail polish shelves, diy nail polish rack, diy nail polish organizer, diy nail polish shelf

diy nail polish storage, diy nail polish shelves, diy nail polish rack, diy nail polish organizer, diy nail polish shelf
diy nail polish storage, diy nail polish shelves, diy nail polish rack, diy nail polish organizer, diy nail polish shelf

I had all my nail polishes stored in an old shoe box, and every time I wanted to paint my nails I had to take them all out to see the colors and chose the one I like at the moment. I got tired of this and I wanted to store them in that way that I could always see every color I have so I came up with this idea. I have seen many tutorials online on how to make one but every single one included buying materials like wood, nails etc. All I had was this old shoe box, glue and white paper. There's really not much to explain, all I did was cutting and gluing and that's it. I cut the box, made the shelves and covered it all with A4 white paper which I had at the moment. You can use some decorating paper if you want, but I like it more white, because you can see colors of nail polish better when it's on white. This DIY was a lot easier than I thought. Painting nails is much more funny than before and if you like decorating your nails you should make one for yourselves.
I hope you like this one, I know I do.
=^.^=

14 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea for storing and displaying your nail polishes! You've got a lot haha.
    Also, thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad you enjoy taking time to actually read it! Its the thoughtful readers like you that make blogging such a joy :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is really clever! I have to do it! I'm pretty sure I'll not be able to do the same thing, but at the end somedody helps me! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog!:) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award-- http://laceoftime.com/2013/08/16/the-liebster-award/ Hope you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog this is so good and pretty!
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea! Looks lovely too :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really have to do something like this as well! I always have my nail polishes laying around everywhere :D

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute organization is the best!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooow I think I should make it, youa re so creative dear! Love this post so much <3
    Following you on gfc, darling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh coolness!! thanks for sharing., i should probably make this to organize my growing collection of nail polish bottles.

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great!
    Http://veenjisworld.blogspot.com this is my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was such an excelent idea. I'm thinking doing one for myself but to be honest I'm not really good at DIY's...
    Yours turned out pretty great, though!

    You have a lovely blog, I'm following you already via GFC.

    Have a nice weekend,

    Joana from Who the Fuck is Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  13. zanimljivo :=) prati moj blog i ja cu tvoj :) http://aanicaanchy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete