6 September 2013

180 Eyeshadow Palette

180 Eyeshadow Palette Ebay Review

180 Eyeshadow Palette Ebay Review
180 Eyeshadow Palette Ebay Review
180 Eyeshadow Palette Ebay Review
180 Eyeshadow Palette Ebay Review
180 Eyeshadow Palette Ebay Review

I wanted huge eyeshadow palette for a while, and I have finally bought one. Before ordering I read many reviews and visited many cosmetic sites and this palette had a great review. The fact that confused me was the price, only $20 (shipping included) for 180 eyeshadows. I was pretty skeptical but now when I got my palette I can't believe that there is palette this great for such a small price.
Price of this palette ranges from $20 to almost $100 on some sites, so if you want to buy it you should get it from Ebay.
This palette consists of 3 smaller palettes: neutral, shimmery and matte. I love how versatile this palette is. The colors are surprisingly well pigmented, especially the matte ones. The colors are more bright and pigmented live than they appear on the pictures. Some of the shimmery eyeshadows are less pigmented but it didn't surprise me because I already expected that from shimmery ones.
I also like the fact that you can take the small palettes out and hold them in hand while you do your make up.
I can't wait to try all these colors. Since I mostly wear black, grey and white, these eyeshadows are going to be a great touch for my overall look.
If you are searching for a cheap and quality eyeshadow palette (yes, this combination is possible ;) ) I recommend you this one.
If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
=^.^=


15 comments:

  1. Prelep izbor bojaaa i savršene su,no koliko je shipovanje ispalo? u suštini isplati se ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, that is one HUGE eyeshadow palette for sure! Haha, looks amazing :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Palette! Thanks for sharing!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is such a great palette! I love experimenting with my eyeshadow so this would be perfect :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow! love this one! would last me at least a year!

    i am following via GFC. please check out my friends blog: www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com.
    would be nice if you leave a comment or follow i am sure the will return the favour :)

    have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowser thats a serious collection of palette colours. So many possibilities!!

    x Sharday

    P.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Shardette Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... great palette! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got a lot of options!
    xx
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I've reached 50 colours in a palette but not quite 100 yet, I love these little things because they're usually fairly cheap (well, on eBay), good quality and give so many options. I'm glad you liked this one!

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Want it so bad! :D
    xx
    fashionworldbymoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it! <3

    http://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT POST:) your blog Is fab...do you have bloglovin??

    Check out my blog...Swedish dream houses:)

    Have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. koja je ovo paleta? naziv? je l' mozes link da posaljes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nema poseban naziv, to je paleta sa Ebay-a, samo ukucas 180 eyeshadow palette i to je jedna jedina. Prodavac od koje sam je kupila vise je nema, ali ima dosta drugih prodavaca na Ebayu koji je prodaju po slicnoj ceni pa mozes da potrazis, sigurna sam da ces naci. Samo gledaj da ti prodavac ima dobru ocenu i verujem da neces imati problema :)

      Delete