3 September 2013

Heart Pointy Nails

heart pointy nails, heart pointed nails, kelly osbourne heart nails, pointy nails, cute nails, pink nails

heart pointy nails, heart pointed nails, kelly osbourne heart nails, pointy nails, cute nails, pink nailsavon nail experts pearl shine, gabrini multivitamin 376, heart pointy nails, heart pointed nails, kelly osbourne heart nails, pointy nails, cute nails, pink nails


* Base color: Avon nail experts pearl shine
* Pink hearts: Gabrini Multivitamin 376

I have never liked pointy nails trend but ever since I saw Kelly Osbourne's heart pointy nails I couldn't get them out of my head. I hesitated should I get pointy nails when I would have them only for one week, but I went for it. I could easily cut them later, and nails grow so fast, so I would have my long squared nails soon again. They took some time to shape, but after shaping and painting them, I loved them. And yes, those are my natural nails. Awesome, I know. I can see myself rocking pointy nails more in the future. I still like square ones more, but sometimes change is good.
Do you like pointy nails and would you dare to wear them? =^.^=


13 comments:

  1. I saw this on your Instagram and immediately copied it! I'll have to touch it up and next time I attempt this I"m letting my nails grow out extra long just for it...haha, but I love it!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea for nails! Love it :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool and cute nails! i love it! <3

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute nail look! I'd love to do this for Valentine's day, or an anniversary!

    xx.
    fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete