22 September 2013

French with a Twist - Matching Manicure

French with a Twist Matching Manicure tanya minxy blog

French with a Twist Matching Manicure tanya minxy blog
French with a Twist Matching Manicure tanya minxy blog
French with a Twist Matching Manicure tanya minxy blog

* Golden Rose with protein 242
* Essence 103 space queen
* COLOR line 97
* Pink and white glitter - Chinese market
* Nail stickers - Local drugstore

I have discovered many Serbian nail blogs lately. Before that I have mostly read blogs from other countries, and when I bumped into bloggers community where they already knew each other I felt like an outsider. But I have to say that they all look so welcoming and nice to others, it feels like I have been part of this community for some time now. I have also found this thing called Matching Manicures when they do manicure on a specific theme - and this week there were 2 themes: Autumn Manicure and French with a Twist. As you can see I have chosen French with a Twist. I know that this is my 3rd nail post in 10 days but I couldn't resist joining them. This is a very elegant design and I don't do french manicure very often, you already know that I am mostly for crazy and unique designs. This look is perfect for weddings, proms or some other special occasions where you have to dress up. I have to say I am not really thrilled how the nail sticker came out, it looks a little sloppy on the pictures, but in live it is not so bad.

This theme was also done by 2 other bloggers, and you can check their designs here:
* Art of Beauty
* Sasvim obicna devojka

And here are the links for posts on Autumn manicure theme:
* Searching for Spark
* Head In The Clouds
* World Of Happy Nails
* Sanjin ŠminkeRaj
* MAKEUP NER(e)D
* Nail crazy
* Lickanje
* Girlygirliness
* My Happy Nails
* Arihanna's beauty house

=^.^=

22 comments:

  1. Baš je slatko i girly :) Drago mi je da si se priključila :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baš je slatko. Podsjeća me na neke slatkiše :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, i mene je podsetilo na bombone i lizalice :D

      Delete
  3. Baš mi se sviđa kombinacija. Klasična je i nježna, a opet neobična uz dodatak roze.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, nisam bas navikla na ovakve kombinacije :)

      Delete
  4. meni se najviše sviđa ova naljepnica, nekako mi je fino 3d i baš mi se sviđa i hoću i ja :D inače mi je i manikura pravo lijepa, jer ja kao što već cijela ex-yu blogosfera zna OBOŽAVAM šljokice heheh :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cula sam za tebe i sljokice :D I mama mi je opsednuta njima kad su u pitanju nokti :)

      Delete
  5. Love this fancy manicure! You always have the best nails <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love thise, totally unique, and everyone loves a bit of sparkle!!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! check out my blog too.. thanks! http://perkyfunky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete