12 September 2013

Mint Aztec Nails

mint aztec nails Golden Rose with protein 329 242

mint aztec nails Golden Rose with protein 329 242
mint aztec nails Golden Rose with protein 329 242
mint aztec nails Golden Rose with protein 329 242

* Base color: Golden Rose with protein 329
* White aztec print: Golden Rose with protein 242

Aztec print on nails is nothing new. I've been doing this design for 2 years now, but I've always done it with black nail polish. This time I wanted to try with white, and this gorgeous mint seemed as perfect contrast to white. I am not big on the mint trend, but I have to say that I am in love with this polish. This was not so hard to achieve, all you need are striper and dotting tool. I have already shown you here how to make them.
I have noticed that I enjoy the most writing about nails, so don't be surprised if this blog soon becomes a nails blog.
Do you like mint and have you ever tried aztec print on your nails?
=^.^=

20 comments:

  1. Kako su lepi... Na prvi momenat sam pomislila da su one nalepnice, tek sam sada videla da nisu... Svaka cast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baš lepo izgleda :) Sviđa mi se ovaj GR 329.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni, a nisam neki ljubitelj tirkiznih i zelenkastih boja, ali ovim sam odusevljena :)

      Delete
  3. These are so cool! Really intricate design! Very pretty xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/nwstlnc - ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgsh, Tanya, these nails are AMAZING! I want them *_*
    Haha, I need to grow mine out a bit more first though...the point of your nails are enviable!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I already got bored with them :D

      Delete
  5. I love the color! I always admire these nail-art posts because I just suck in doing my nails, hehe :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Svaka cast na strpljenju i urednosti...Koacan rezultet besprekoran :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala. Sto se strpljenja tice, ovo mi dodje kao dobra terapija tokom ispitnih dana :D

      Delete
  7. Hey baby,
    loved your blog,extra post!
    just followed you would you (im 185) mind to follow back??:)

    cosszykownego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ovo je preslatko,imam slicnu jaknicu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala. Taman inspiracija da ti se slazu uz jaknicu :3

      Delete