1 October 2013

32 Piece Brush Set

32 pieces brush set ebay review

32 pieces brush set ebay review
32 pieces brush set ebay review
32 pieces brush set ebay review


I always wanted to have big makeup brush set so when I finally ordered this 32 pieces brush set I couldn't wait for it to arrive. So many brushes, so many choices, it almost feels like I am a painter and I am about to do some great art. Before ordering I have read many reviews, both good and bad ones, but 32 brushes for $20 dollars is a great deal. Their price goes even up to $100 but you can get them for $20 on Ebay. The first thing I have noticed when they arrived is how big they were. They didn't look like some small cheap brushes at all. The false leather bag is prettier in live than I was expecting it to be, and the brushes look like they could be used and washed forever and they will stay in the same condition. I must confess that I didn't know for every brush what it was used for, but after some googling I felt like an professional make up artist. When it comes to brushes, I have washed them first (when you buy brushes you always need to wash them first) and there was a lot of shedding on some brushes, and other were not shedding at all, but that's it. Every other time I have washed them, there was no shedding. The brushes are made of goat hair, so they washed and dried pretty well. When it comes to quality I have to say that I am more impressed by the eyeshadow brushes than the face ones, but I like them all. I am using them every day and they complete my needs. I have ordered them with the 180 eyeshadow palette, and doing my make up every day has become so much fun.
All in all, these brushes are of much better quality than I was expecting, and I enjoy using them every day. If you have professional and expensive brushes maybe these wont satisfy you, but for a student who was using 3 brushes before, they are amazing.
=^.^=

12 comments: