5 October 2013

FOREVER CHIC: 10 Timeless Trends That Can Work For You by Beryl Meyer


FOREVER CHIC: 10 Timeless Trends That Can Work For You by Beryl Meyer



I wanted to share with you my latest fashion read. As the title says it is the "FOREVER CHIC: 10 Timeless Trends That Can Work For You" by Beryl Meyer. I always liked reading fashion history and different eras and trends. I like seeing how one item can drastically change but yet stay the same after so many years and decades. This book is the perfect combination of fashion history and the current trends. It is divided in 10 topics which represent 10  timeless fashion trends (The Trench, The White Shirt, The Fitted Skirt, The Essential Pant, The Classic Jean, The Navy Blazer, Animal Prints, The Little Black Dress, The Tux, The Leather Jacket). There are descriptions and pictures about every trend and it's changing through years, and there are also style suggestions on how to wear and what to wear with them. I especially liked The Leather Jacket chapter since I wear it all the time, and I have a little leather jackets collection. I liked this reading because there are some trends that come and go but these 10 are the ones that survived for so long and I am curious to see how long they will stay with us. I  wear most of the items listed here, and I am sure most of you do.
If you are interested in reading about your favorite clothes, their history and suggestions on how to style them, you should get this book and start reading as soon as possible.
=^.^=




No comments:

Post a Comment