21 October 2013

My Hair Care Routine

my hair care routine, Schwarzkoph BC Bonacure Silver Shampoo review, Pantene PRO-V Nature Fusion shampoo and conditioner review, Pantene 2 minutes Colour Damage Rescue Masque for coloured hair review, AVON Advance Techniques heat protection review, AVON Advance Techniques dry ends serum review, AVON Advance Techniques moroccan argan oil leave-in treatment review,
my hair care routine, Schwarzkoph BC Bonacure Silver Shampoo review, Pantene PRO-V Nature Fusion shampoo and conditioner review, Pantene 2 minutes Colour Damage Rescue Masque for coloured hair review, AVON Advance Techniques heat protection review, AVON Advance Techniques dry ends serum review, AVON Advance Techniques moroccan argan oil leave-in treatment review,my hair care routine, Schwarzkoph BC Bonacure Silver Shampoo review, Pantene PRO-V Nature Fusion shampoo and conditioner review, Pantene 2 minutes Colour Damage Rescue Masque for coloured hair review, AVON Advance Techniques heat protection review, AVON Advance Techniques dry ends serum review, AVON Advance Techniques moroccan argan oil leave-in treatment review,my hair care routine, Schwarzkoph BC Bonacure Silver Shampoo review, Pantene PRO-V Nature Fusion shampoo and conditioner review, Pantene 2 minutes Colour Damage Rescue Masque for coloured hair review, AVON Advance Techniques heat protection review, AVON Advance Techniques dry ends serum review, AVON Advance Techniques moroccan argan oil leave-in treatment review,


I have been requested a few times to do this post, so here it is. My hair is in good condition considering that it has been bleached and dyed too many times. I have always liked hair and I have spent too much time on reading tips and instructions on how to get your hair healthier. Before I started this blog I had colorful hair for almost 2 years. I always had combination of blonde and some bright color; pink, purple, blue, lilac, green. Oh yes, I had them all. After 2 years I got bored with colors so my goal was to get it as white as possible. The only thing I hate when it comes to my hair is that it's so stubborn, it wont get light so easily. But I am more stubborn than my hair and I finally succeed to get it the shade I wanted. The next step was bringing it back to life after all those bleaching and dying, as well as preserving the color. If you are wondering on how I got my color I just followed How to bleach hair tutorial by one of my favorite bloggers.

The products:


*Schwarzkoph BC Bonacure Silver Shampoo - this is the most important product I have been using. I tried several toners and silver shampoos and I couldn't get my hair white, and after using this my hair finally got the shade I wanted. I have been changing white and silver hair, and I've been doing this with the silver shampoo. If I want it more silver I just leave it in my hair a little longer. If you leave it too long your hair might turn lilac but if this happens don't worry, just wash your hair once again and the lilac will wash out. I have also noticed that I need to leave it in my hair little longer than it says on the bottle, but everyone's hair is different and you have to try it and see how fast it affects your color. I am using this shampoo for 2 things: "dying" and preserving the color. If I want to get my hair lighter I am using more of the product and keeping it longer in my hair. If I want to preserve the color I am using a little bit of it and holding it only few minutes on my hair. Some people use it instead of the regular shampoo, but I use regular shampoo then silver shampoo and then conditioner, masque or whatever you want.


*Pantene PRO-V Nature Fusion shampoo and conditioner - I have been changing shampoos for every couple of months and this is the best I have came across. Usually after shampooing, my hair feels so dead, so I need good conditioner to make it alive again, but after this particular shampoo my hair was so soft and healthy that I couldn't believe how good it was. When shampoo does this to my hair, you can imagine what even conditioner does. Exactly. I recommend them to everybody and I wont be changing it at any time soon. 

*Pantene 2 minutes Colour Damage Rescue Masque for coloured hair - this is my newest purchase and I am in love with it. I might be repeating myself on how everything good is but these are my favorite hair products so that explains everything. I have been in search for a good hair masque for some time now, and I finally found this one. After the first use I was impressed on how good it was. My hair felt so soft, it even reminded me on my natural hair before dying it. I'm loving it, and I'll keep using it a lot in the future.


*AVON Advance Techniques - even though I hate their shampoos and conditioners, these are the 3 products I am also in love with:


- Heat protection styler - every girl who is using straighteners, curling irons or even a blow dryer, needs a good heat protection spray. I am using it every time before exposing my hair to any kind of heat. You can't see any changes on your hair after using it once or twice, but after some time you can really see how healthy your hair is even after torturing it so often. Another plus is it has such a gorgeous smell.


- Dry ends serum - you have probably heard about this one. Before buying it I have heard only compliments and when I bought it I finally understood why it was so popular. After applying it to my ends it feels like I have just came from a hairdresser. My hair feels so healthy, and my ends feel like they have just been trimmed.


- Moroccan argan oil leave-in treatment - this is also newly purchased product. I am using ether this or dry ends serum. This one is great for dry and damaged hair - it is bringing it strength and silkiness.


And this is it. These are all the products I am using, and I have to say that I am very satisfied with the quality of my hair. Have you tried any of these products and do you have any that you are in love with?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you take good care of your hair! I need to invest in a hair care system...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tražim sto godina novi heat protect i nisam nešto vjerovala ovom Avonovom, ali možda te poslušam i uzmem ga. Ove serume obožavam i svakodnevno koristim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probaj, mozda ti se i svidi. Par drugarica je probalo i sve su bile odusevljene. Nadam se da se neces razocarati :) Ako probas, javi utiske ;)

      Delete
  3. avon serumi su predobra stvar i prelepo mirisu :) sve pohvale za odabir preparata :)
    http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/fashiondisease?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete