16 October 2013

Pastel Floral Nails

pastel colorful floral flowers nails Golden Rose with protein 329 Gabrini 376 Gabrini Summer Edition M109 Golden Rose Rich Color 47 Golden Rose Rich Color 43

pastel colorful floral flowers nails Golden Rose with protein 329 Gabrini 376 Gabrini Summer Edition M109 Golden Rose Rich Color 47 Golden Rose Rich Color 43
pastel colorful floral flowers nails Golden Rose with protein 329 Gabrini 376 Gabrini Summer Edition M109 Golden Rose Rich Color 47 Golden Rose Rich Color 43
pastel colorful floral flowers nails Golden Rose with protein 329 Gabrini 376 Gabrini Summer Edition M109 Golden Rose Rich Color 47 Golden Rose Rich Color 43

* Golden Rose with protein 329
* Gabrini 376
* Gabrini Summer Edition M109
* Golden Rose Rich Color 47
* Golden Rose Rich Color 43

When it comes to weather the last couple of days have been crazy. One day it feels like summer and the next day you need a lot of layers. You probably know that I am not big fan of summer, and that I am looking forward to the colder days, but I thought I should say goodbye to the summer with this floral print. It is raining outside and somehow it is bringing me joy. Pastel floral with dark surroundings are great contrast and it describes me so well. I have always liked combination of dark and light, so you understand my obsession with combining these 2.
This design was not so hard to do. All I did was paint my nails in white base color, and then I used MoYou London nail stamping plates to add flowers in different colors.
This one is too colorful for me but somehow I'm loving it. Are you more into colorful or monochrome nails?
=^.^=

17 comments:

  1. Divni su cvetici :)),a posebno mi se dopada na beloj podlozi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :3 Isprobavala sam vise kombinacija, ali su na beloj ubedljivo najlepsi :)

      Delete
  2. Prelep ti je manikir, svidja mi se pecat koji si koristila, bas podseca na prolece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super manikir, volela bih da ga imam na noktićima :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predivno i veselo :) Super su ti nokti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have the best nails ever. Haha, seriously, I love this adorable floral design you did!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have the best comments haha :D

      Delete
  6. Prelepo,na sekund sam pomislila nalepnice ;) svaka cast pas si spretna ;)

    ReplyDelete