21 November 2013

DIY Nail Polish Swatch Book

DIY Nail Polish Swatch Book
DIY Nail Polish Swatch BookDIY Nail Polish Swatch BookDIY Nail Polish Swatch BookDIY Nail Polish Swatch Book

When I want to paint my nails I browse through my polishes, and I take them out of the box so I can see what colors I have. The process is so neurotic, because I end up taking them all out, so I just had to come up with a better solution. And this was the result.
All you need is a paper and something that will hold the pages together. I used A4 paper. I cut it in 4 parts, so the size of my booklet is 1/4 of an A4 page. Then comes the fun part, doing the little swatches. You can organize them buy the brand or color or whatever you like.
You don't need to make a book, you can just take a notebook and do the same thing. I made this because I wanted for it to be small so I can store it with my nail polishes easily.
If you have a lot of nail polishes you should make one for yourself.

BTW. There's a poll on my Facebook page. The question is: 
What nail design would you like to see on my nails next?
If you have a wish just go here and write it in the comments.
=^.^=

18 comments:

  1. We've done this with our nail polishes too!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovo sam ja pravila pre neki dan. Super je :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Especially because the polish never looks the same as it does on! Definitely have to make one of these soon ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That's one of the reasons I made it, I forgot to mention that. :)

      Delete
  4. Whoa, this is awesome! No wonder you always have awesome nails with this swatch book

    Enter to win a $50 or $30 coupon to Oasap!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful blog dear! would you like to follow each other?
    kisses, Marlena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I will check out your blog :)

      Delete