13 November 2013

Plaid Nails

red plaid nails  Golden Rose with protein 287 Gabrini Multivitamin 374 Golden Rose Rich Color 29 Golden Rose with protein 242
red plaid nails  Golden Rose with protein 287 Gabrini Multivitamin 374 Golden Rose Rich Color 29 Golden Rose with protein 242red plaid nails  Golden Rose with protein 287 Gabrini Multivitamin 374 Golden Rose Rich Color 29 Golden Rose with protein 242


*Golden Rose with protein - 287
*Gabrini Multivitamin - 374
*Golden Rose Rich Color - 29
*Golden Rose with protein - 242


First of all, sorry for not posting for 2 weeks! I was really enjoying life so I didn't have much time for blogging. I also want to say thank you for following me. I was super excited when I saw this blog reaching 200 followers. It means a lot to me, so thank you so much! As you already know, this blog has turned slowly into a nail blog and here's another post about nails, but I promise you, there are more DIY posts coming in the future.
I have been seeing plaid everywhere lately, so I wanted to do a tutorial. I painted them at the evening and the light was horrible so I just decided to post the ending result. You can even see that some of my nails are little smudged because I went straight to bed after painting them. They are quite easy to do, all you need is a striper. If you don't have a striper, here's my tutorial on how to make one.
I have also noticed that I've been obsessed with red lately. You probably know that I like wearing black and grey, and a little touch of red can change your whole outfit.
This print would look great in any color. Do you like plaid print and would you wear it?
=^.^=

6 comments:

  1. You and your nails Tanya...I swear, they're always fantastic! I love the one plaid nail :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This is 'sistercouture'. just letting you know i have changed the URL of my blog to stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com so follow me on bloglovin' there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I love your blog :)

      Delete
  3. coolness... I don't think I'd wear it though...I'm not much of a nail art enthusiast..but, it does look like an awesome job

    ReplyDelete