7 December 2013

Caviar Nails

black caviar nails avon city navy

black caviar nails avon city navy
black caviar nails avon city navy


This is my first time doing caviar nails. The funny thing is I didn't know what it was called, and I thought that it looks just like a caviar, hence the title. Then I googled "caviar nails" and I found out that it is the actual name of this kind of manicure. 
I have bought this little set from the last picture in a local store few days ago. It has 6 different colors and it costs only 1€. I liked black ones the most (what a surprise :D). At first I wanted to paint them black but I thought it was gonna be more fun if I use this Avon City Navy nail polish instead. This is one of the most simple nails designs I have ever done, but at the same time they are pretty unusual. Another great thing is that you don't need much time for doing them.
Stay tuned, more posts coming soon. In the meantime don't forget to like my Facebook page, and to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram.
=^.^=

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh, this is something I'd definitely want to try with my nails! So luxe and edgy <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kad god sam radila sa kavijarom rezultat je trajao nekoliko sati, jer mi sav kavijar otpadne :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je ovo trajalo 3 dana, ni sama ne znam kako, a isto sam ocekivala da ce za par sati sve otpasti :D

      Delete
  3. its such a pretty manicure ! Love it !! Would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draga tagovala sam te! :* http://lickanje.com/blog/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesi li stavljala top coat? Ja sam stavila providan lak preko kavijara i "isprala" se boja :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probala sam da stavim i unistio je kavijar, tako da je bez top coat-a. :)

      Delete