15 December 2013

Christmas Nails

Christmas Nails Gabrini N 14 Golden Rose Rich Color 29 Golden Rose Rich Color 20 Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 121
Christmas Nails Gabrini N 14 Golden Rose Rich Color 29 Golden Rose Rich Color 20 Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 121Christmas Nails Gabrini N 14 Golden Rose Rich Color 29 Golden Rose Rich Color 20 Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 121


Gabrini N 14
Golden Rose Rich Color 29
Golden Rose Rich Color 20
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 121


My mother decorated our Christmas tree yesterday. Ever since that I've been looking at the tree. I am not a big fan of glitter and sparkles but sometimes I just can't resist them, especially at this time of the year. The sparkling red from the tree was hypnotizing me so I did my nails inspired by it. This is one of my simplest nails I have ever done. All I did was painting my nails grey and red, and then I used sparkling silver and glittery red for lines. Peace of cake. At first I didn't want to write this post because it's too simple but I thought that some of you are not good at nail art and that this post would be perfect for you.
BTW. One of my nails broke so I had to cut them all. They are super short and it feels a little bit weird, but I hope that they will grow back soon.

=^.^=

9 comments:

  1. Odlicno. Jednostavno, a efektno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. predobro,moracu da probam :)
    http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baš dobro izgleda, praznično :) Super je :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvala svima na lepim komentarima :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ovi su mi prelepi, obozavam kombinaciju sive i crvene :)
    Ja sam nova ovde, pa ako može malo podrške http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete