27 December 2013

Mermaid Nails

Mermaid nails sea sealife nails

Mermaid nails sea sealife nails
Mermaid nails sea sealife nails
Mermaid nails sea sealife nails
Mermaid nails sea sealife nails

* Golden Rose Paris 11
* Gabrini M109
* Golden Rose with protein 329
* Golden Rose with protein 298
* Golden Rose with protein 242
* Golden Rose Rich Color 47
* Golden Rose Rich Color 32
* Selene 220


Mermaids have been popular a lot lately, and I have come across so many beautiful mermaid pictures which have inspired me to make these.
First I painted my nails with aqua blue and then slightly pressed with sponge dipped in a white nail polish to make a water effect. Then I drew a mermaid silhouette with a stripper. After that I just drew everything you see. On my thumb I used the good old gradient technique, and then I put glitter top coat over it. It's easier than it looks.
Do you like mermaids and would you wear them on your nails?
=^.^=

2 comments:

  1. Cute, really something special! Wouldn't wear them, not my style, but it's fun to see :)

    X STYLONYM www.stylonym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, your nail design is fun and executed flawlessly!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete