18 December 2013

The Hobbit Nails

The hobbit nails lotr nails

The hobbit nails lotr nails
The hobbit nails lotr nails


* Golden Rose with protein 287
* Essence Colour&Go 120 Cookie Love
* Golden Rose Rich Color 29


In case you didn't know - I'm a big Tolkien fan. I went to see the sequel of The Hobbit a few days ago so I did a proper manicure. I am not totally satisfied how they turned out but I was in a hurry. My biggest problem is the ring itself, on my index finger, but I guess it's not so bad. On my middle finger is the Smaug's eye, on the thumb and ring fingers is the text that is written on the ring, and on the little one is just the letter H which stands for Hobbit.
Do you like Tolkien and have you seen The Hobbit 2 yet? If you haven't I recommend you going as soon as possible because the movie is a masterpiece. 
=^.^=

2 comments:

  1. jako zanimljiva manikura :) dobro izvedeno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhahahaha! That is so awesome, I love that you did Hobbit nails :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete