15 January 2014

31DC2014 Day 4: GREEN Nails

31DC2014 Day 4: GREEN Nails

31DC2014 Day 4: GREEN Nails
31DC2014 Day 4: GREEN Nails
31DC2014 Day 4: GREEN Nails

* Golden Rose Rich Color
* Golden Rose with protein
* Golden Rose with protein
* Golden Rose Gel Look Top Coat

As you have seen, I wasn't posting yesterday. This is 31 Day Challenge, but I can't post everyday. I am too busy with my exams so I will post when I can, but I will do all themes by the proper order.
This time the theme was GREEN. I immediately knew I want to pair green with mint, so this is what I came up with. First I did green - mint gradient and then I did big and small white dots. After that I filled big dots with green and mint smaller ones. And that's it.
I am not used to green nails, but I have to say I really love these ones.
Thank you all for following this challenge, I love you all.
=^.^=

4 comments:

  1. Looks really cool and totally psychedelic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting effect:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love your nails again girl. The circles are perfect!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been here in a while, it seems like you loving the nail art
    x
    M

    ReplyDelete