19 January 2014

31DC2014 Day 6: VIOLET Nails - Saran Wrap Nails

31DC2014 Day 6: VIOLET Nails - Saran Wrap Nails

31DC2014 Day 6: VIOLET Nails - Saran Wrap Nails31DC2014 Day 6: VIOLET Nails - Saran Wrap Nails31DC2014 Day 6: VIOLET Nails - Saran Wrap Nails

* Golden Rose Rich Color 47
* Golden Rose Rich Color 32
* Golden Rose Gel Look Top Coat

For the VIOLET theme I wanted to try a new technique. It is called "saran wrap" and I really like the effect it gives to nail art. If you want I can make a tutorial but there are already plenty of them online. Basically I painted my nail with GR RC 47 and I waited for it to dry. Then I painted it with GR RC 32, and while it was still wet, I tapped saran wrap over it, to make this cool effect. It is fast and easy to do, exactly what I needed in these busy exam weeks.
The next theme is my favorite color combination - black & white, so stay tuned to see what I come up with.
=^.^=

2 comments:

  1. Krasna kombinacija boja! volim ovu tehniku, uvijek zanimljivo izgleda

    ReplyDelete