23 January 2014

31DC2014 Day 7: BLACK & WHITE Nails - Skulls & Bones Nails

31DC2014 Day 7: BLACK & WHITE Nails - Skulls & Bones Nails

31DC2014 Day 7: BLACK & WHITE Nails - Skulls & Bones Nails31DC2014 Day 7: BLACK & WHITE Nails - Skulls & Bones Nails
31DC2014 Day 7: BLACK & WHITE Nails - Skulls & Bones Nails

* Polymer Clay Canes
* Golden Rose with protein 287
* Golden Rose with protein 242
* Golden Rose Gel Look Top Coat

This nail design represents me so well. My favorite color is black, and I love the combination of black and white. I also have a huge obsession with skulls, they are so cute and whenever I see something with skulls on it, I have to buy it. I usually wear black and grey, and the nails are the only colorful thing I like on myself.
For this design I have used my 2 essential nail polishes: black and white. You have already seen them so many times. Every girl needs black and white polishes, especially if she's into nail art. These ones are cheap but of good quality and I spend tone of it.
This was the first time I used polymer clay canes. I bought them in a local store but you can find them everywhere. I like the overall impression they make.
I drew the bones and the skeleton hand with a small brush. I have to say I am quite happy with how the hand turned out. I hope you like it, too.
=^.^=

4 comments: