28 January 2014

31DC2014 Day 8: METALLIC Nails

31DC2014 Day 8: METALLIC Nails

31DC2014 Day 8: METALLIC Nails
31DC2014 Day 8: METALLIC Nails
31DC2014 Day 8: METALLIC Nails

* Gabrini N14
* Golden Rose Rich Color 20
* Golden Rose Gel Look Top Coat
* Gabrini 312
* rhinestones from a local store

Firs of all, sorry about the pictures. There was almost no sun when I took these so the quality is a little low. This time the theme  was METALLIC.
For the mettallic glow I used G312, but I didn't like the fact it was see-through so I painted them with G N14 first. The next step was adding GR20 on the end of all nails except on the ring finger where I drew some flowers. The last step was adding a top coat and attaching rhinestones.
Those are simple but elegant, appropriate for every occasion.
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
=^.^=

5 comments:

  1. This is so nice! I love how it's all silver, it makes it look so elegant!


    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely nail design once again. I love the embellishments <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. ovo mi se najviše dopada, pravi metalic efekat :)
    novinovala sam te za Liebster, ako si raspoložena, pogledaj na mom blogu :)

    ReplyDelete