7 January 2014

Golden Girly Nails



* Golden Rose Paris 11
* Avon 24k gold strength
* Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 103
* Essence Colour&Go 120
* Rhinestones and caviar beads - local store


I've been into gold for a while now. I am not used to sparkly and glittery nails, but sometimes I wake up and feel more girly than usual. This time I had a little fun with caviar beads, which you have seen in this post.
After painting my nails with GR Paris 11, I start decorating them. On some nails I applied glittery nail polish, on some nails I applied caviar beads, and on my middle finger I applied rhinestones. If you want to apply any of these, you need to be quick and apply them while nail polish is still wet. I used Avon 24k both for the base and for the top coat. There is a post coming soon about my usual nail care, where I will mention base and top coats which I usually use.
These are out of my comfort zone so I hope you like them.

BTW. Merry Christmas to all of you who are celebrating today!
=^.^=

7 comments:

  1. I love the one in which the little gold dots pop out! They look so cute!

    -Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a new follower to your blog :) I love your nails and blog :)

    Cute nails! I love the studs <3

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, these nails are awesome! I love the details you put into them :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty dear <3

    Jaly,
    www.glossyandglamorousbyjalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Prelepo! Bas dobr manikir!

    ReplyDelete