1 January 2014

Goodbye 2013. Welcome 2014!

nails unique nails cool nails awesome nails tanyaminxy nails ideas

nails unique nails cool nails awesome nails tanyaminxy nails ideasnails unique nails cool nails awesome nails tanyaminxy nails ideas






























Mermaid / Pop Art / Hobbit
* Christmas / Caviar / Winter - MM3
* Soft Stamping Plates / Skittlette - MM2 / Plaid
* KKCenter Stamping Plate / Pastel Floral / MoYou Stamping Plate
* MoYou Stamping Plate / French with a Twist - MM / R2-D2
* Mint Aztec / Heart Pointy Nails / Dreamcatcher
* Metallic / Water Marble / Squared
* Pastel Gradient / Galaxy

I want to thank you all for following me. It really means a lot. I started this blog about year ago and I have posted about various topics, but I figured out I enjoy it the most when I post about nails. So after some time I have easily switched to a nail blog. I have shared with you all my nails I did in 2013.
This year was one of the best of my life. So many great things have happened and I am so grateful for that. I wish you all Happy New Year! Enjoy in life, be thankful for everything you have and be the best person you can. I believe that this year is going to be even better. Thank you again for reading my posts. I love you all!
=^.^=

2 comments:

  1. You're definitely the nail blog queen in my opinion! Haha, you've done amazing work in 2013 - here's to an even better 2014! Happy New Year :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete