5 February 2014

31DC2014 Day 10: GRADIENT Nails - Native American Nails

31DC2014 Day 10: GRADIENT Nails - Native American Nails

31DC2014 Day 10: GRADIENT Nails - Native American Nails31DC2014 Day 10: GRADIENT Nails - Native American Nails
31DC2014 Day 10: GRADIENT Nails - Native American Nails

* MoYou London - Explorer Plate Collection 11
* Gabrini 312
* Gabrini M103
* Golden Rose with protein 329
* Golden Rose with protein 287
* Golden Rose Gel Look Top Coat

You already know how much I love gradient nails. I did them so many times (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) and I wanted to do something a little bit different. I wanted to pair them with this amazing plate I received from a MoYou London store. You have already seen my review of their plates here so you know how much I like them and when they asked me to choose 2 more plates I was quite excited. The first one I chose was this awesome plate from Explorer Collection. I love Native American's culture, I am fascinated by it, so when I saw this plate I immediately knew it was the one I am getting. You will see the 2nd plate in one of my future posts. They have so many collections and different kind of plates, so if you visit their store I'm sure you will find something you like.
When it comes to choosing colors, I wanted it to be perfect with this theme, so this is what I came up with. I have used orange, yellow and mint to create gradient, then I used black polish for a stamping, and after all that I sealed it with a top coat.
This was quite easy to do since I didn't have to draw, just stamp, but I have to say I am quite happy with how they turned out. For the next 2 designs I will do Valentine's Day Nails, so stay tuned.
=^.^=

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Your gradient is so pretty! The stamping is such a nice touch.


    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love these gorgeous nails Tanya, the color mix was done flawlessly!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete