9 February 2014

31DC2014 Day 11: POLKA DOTS - Matching Manicure: Valentine's Day Nails

31DC2014 Day 11: POLKA DOTS - Matching Manicure: Valentine's Day Nails

31DC2014 Day 11: POLKA DOTS - Matching Manicure: Valentine's Day Nails
31DC2014 Day 11: POLKA DOTS - Matching Manicure: Valentine's Day Nails
31DC2014 Day 11: POLKA DOTS - Matching Manicure: Valentine's Day Nails

* Dotting Tools - Born Pretty Store
* Gabrini 376
* Maybelline Colorama 77
* Aura Nail Beauty Sex Symbol 602
* Golden Rose Rich Color 47
* Golden Rose Rich Color 32
* Golden Rose Gel Look Top Coat
* ColorLine 97
* Hearts - local store


You already know that I'm doing the 31 day challenge, but this time I wanted to do Matching Manicures too so I joined these two.
As you can see the theme for 31DC was POLKA DOTS, so I decided to try this dotting tools set which I got from Born Pretty Store for a review. You might know that I didn't have any kind of dotting tools before, and that I used needles and toothpicks, so when I was asked by Born Pretty Store to chose a few products I immediately knew I wanted this set. I can't wait to show you other great things I received. There are so many great dots manicures that you can do, and I can't wait to do more of them. The great thing about it is that there are 5 tools in a set, and each of them has 2 sides, so you basically get 10 different tools which you can use for only $2.99. You should check their website, I'm sure you will find something you like. There is also 10% off code for all my readers: BSX31.
For the Matching Manicure the theme was VALENTINE'S DAY, hence all the colors I have used. These little hearts are so cute and perfect for this theme. In case you don't know what MM is - couple of bloggers are doing a theme manicure every Sunday and sometimes I join them. I hope you like what I came up with. You should also check out bellow what other bloggers have done. 
Thank you for visiting my blog. You are the best!
=^.^=

10 comments:

  1. Volim tačkice i super si natačkala noktiće :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tackice su super, taman po mom ukusu! :) Manikir je super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prekrasna,prava valentinovska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baš mi je neki dan stigao set tih točkalica, dala si mi ideju :)
    Jako mi se sviđa, pogotovo kažiprst i mali prst, gdje su točkice rapoređene po nijansama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.really wonderful
    If you want to get discount,please use BSX31 to get 10% off discount.
    People who want to review our productw ,please feel free to contact blog@bornprettystore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bas su lepe ove tackice, skroz zanimljivo deluju na noktima ovako poredjane.
    I set tackalica je divan. Ja imam samo jednu tackalicu kao sto je ova tvoja bela, i nikako da nadjem da kupim ovu sa najvecom kuglicom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ja sam ranije imala samo jednu tackalicu koja je bila manja, a za vece tackice sam koristila one igle sa lopticama (ne mogu da se setim kako se zovu :D). Ovim setom sam odusevljena zaista :)

      Delete