23 February 2014

31DC2014 Day 16: TRIBAL PRINT - Matte Black Tribal Nails

31DC2014 Day 16: TRIBAL PRINT - Matte Black Tribal Nails

31DC2014 Day 16: TRIBAL PRINT - Matte Black Tribal Nails
31DC2014 Day 16: TRIBAL PRINT - Matte Black Tribal Nails31DC2014 Day 16: TRIBAL PRINT - Matte Black Tribal Nails
31DC2014 Day 16: TRIBAL PRINT - Matte Black Tribal Nails
31DC2014 Day 16: TRIBAL PRINT - Matte Black Tribal Nails

* Golden Rose With Protein 287
* Aura Matte Top Coat
* Aura Jelly Top Coat


I have done tribal nails so many times, so this time I wanted to try something a little bit different. Instead of drawing white or black print over one or multiple colors or even gradient, I was playing with a matte top coat. Since I bought it I couldn't wait to try it, and I am quite satisfied with the end result.
All I did was painting my nails black. Then I added matte top coat and waited for it to dry completely. After that I used my regular top coat for drawing the tribal print. And that's it.
I like how they look both elegant and cool at the same time.
=^.^=

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, this design is subtle but so cool! I want this done to my nails :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the ethnic designs! sooo cool!
    There's a giveaway on my blog. Hoping you could join :)
    ❤ http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wondering how you made that tribal print- that's SUPER clever! i love the way it turned out :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete