1 March 2014

31DC2014 Day 17: GLITTER - Ruffian Nails

31DC2014 Day 17: GLITTER - Ruffian Nails

31DC2014 Day 17: GLITTER - Ruffian Nails
31DC2014 Day 17: GLITTER - Ruffian Nails

* Gabrini 301
* ColorLine 94
* Aura She Bunny 254
* Golden Rose Carnival 11
* Golden Rose 3D Glaze 01
* Aura Jelly Top Coat

This was the perfect challenge to show you my 2 new nail polishes which I absolutely adore: GR Carnival 11 & GR 3D Glaze 01. This was also my first time doing ruffian nails. There's really not much to tell. I liked this color combination, and I absolutely love matching different polishes.

The only bad side to this nail art is waiting for so many layers to dry, but fortunately since I got my Avon quick dry spray doing my nails has never been quicker.
=^.^=

2 comments:

  1. Odlično izgleda. Jednostavno, a efektno. Uvijek se divim vama nail blogericama. Baš ste majstorice. Ovaj Golden Rose lak mi je stvarno predivan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, these are so pretty! Love the purple shade <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete