7 March 2014

31DC2014 Day 18: HALF MOONS - Braided Nails

31DC2014 Day 18: HALF MOONS - Braided Nails

31DC2014 Day 18: HALF MOONS - Braided Nails31DC2014 Day 18: HALF MOONS - Braided Nails
31DC2014 Day 18: HALF MOONS - Braided Nails

* ColorLine 94
* Golden Rose Rich Color 47
* Golden Rose Rich Color 20
* Aura Jelly Top Coat


This was the perfect theme to finally try braided nails. I chose one of my favorite color combinations and I really like how it turned out.There are plenty tutorials online so I'm not going to explain anything. Sorry for my lack of words. New semester began so I am quite busy but I'll try to post more often.
If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect nails! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love these criss crossed colors together!
    I swear, if we lived near eachother, I'd be asking you to do my nails all the time lol

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. super si boje složila, sviđa mi se manikura :D

    ReplyDelete