1 April 2014

31DC2014 Day 22: Inspired By A SONG - Heaven And Hell Nails

31DC2014 Day 22: Inspired By A SONG - Heaven And Hell Nails

31DC2014 Day 22: Inspired By A SONG - Heaven And Hell Nails
31DC2014 Day 22: Inspired By A SONG - Heaven And Hell Nails
31DC2014 Day 22: Inspired By A SONG - Heaven And Hell Nails MoYou London Stamping Plate Rockstar Collection 01

* MoYou London - Rockstar Collection 01 <XL Images>

For a song challenge I chose one of my favorite songs Heaven and hell from Black Sabath. You can here it at the bottom of this post. I thought that this amazing stamping plate was perfect for this theme.
You might already know that I am a huge fan of MoYou London's stamping plates. You have already seen Explorer 11, Pro 8 and Back to the 60s and now you can see Rockstar Collection 01. There is no need to tell you again how much I like their plates. This is my first time trying XL plate, which I find really useful since my nails are long. I also liked it's packaging, which you can see in the last picture.

I forgot to take a picture of nail polishes which I used, so in case you are curious, here's the list:
* Avon Speed Dry+ City Navy
* Golden Rose With Protein 242
* Aura Jelly Top Coat
The funny thing is, I used white nail polish for stamping, but since I didn't wait for it to dry before I added top coat, it turned purple. I love combination of black and purple, so I was so happy with this little "accident".

* I got this stamping plate from MoYou London for a review, but that doesn't affect this post and my opinion of it.

=^.^=

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Dio. Toliko mi je žao što je preminuo pre beogradskog koncerta i što nisam imala prilike da ga čujem uživo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nails!!

    I am running a CHANEL spring make up giveaway over $158! You should come by and participate:D!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgsh, if I could only have you to do my nails for me! I love these rock-n-roll nails <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete