6 April 2014

31DC2014 Day 23: Inspired By A MOVIE - Harry Potter Houses Nails

31DC2014 Day 23: Inspired By A MOVIE - Harry Potter Houses Nails

31DC2014 Day 23: Inspired By A MOVIE - Harry Potter Houses Nails
31DC2014 Day 23: Inspired By A MOVIE - Harry Potter Houses Nails
31DC2014 Day 23: Inspired By A MOVIE - Harry Potter Houses Nails

* Golden Rose Rich Color 29
* Golden Rose Rich Color 49
* Golden Rose Rich Color 18
* Gabrini M103
* Gabrini N14
* Golden Rose With Protein 242
* Golden Rose With Protein 205
* Golden Rose With Protein 256
* Golden Rose With Protein 287

Today I present to you Harry Potter manicure which I love/hate. When I read that the next challenge was "movie" I immediately knew I wanted to do Harry Potter nails. It is one of my favorite books and movies. How can anyone not love HP? I wasn't sure should I do this manicure for the movie or book challenge, but I decided to go with this one since I like the colors of the houses in the movies more than in the book. I decided to draw all 4 houses, and it wasn't easy, to be honest. I said that I am in love/hate with this manicure because I love how  nails on index finger and pinky turned out, and I am not so sure whether I like drawings on middle and ring fingers. I wasn't sure if I should share it with you, but after sharing everything I did for the last year, I decided I should continue my tradition. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
=^.^=

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that this is HP themed! I absolutely adore that series :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Super su ti ispali! I ja sam HP fan, moracu nekad da probam da nacrtam nesto kad budem imala vremena ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ženo ovo je odlično *.* <3
    svaka čast, i sama sam hp fan, ali još se nisam niti usudila napraviti nešto na tu temu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvala devojke, svaki komentar znaci <3

    ReplyDelete