9 April 2014

31DC2014 Day24: Inspired By A BOOK - The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Nails

31DC2014 Inspired By A BOOK - The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Nails

31DC2014 Inspired By A BOOK - The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Nails
31DC2014 Inspired By A BOOK - The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Nails
31DC2014 Inspired By A BOOK - The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Nails

* Gabrini M103
* Golden Rose Rich Color 18
* Godeln Rose With Protein 242
* Golden Rose With Protein 287
* Maybelline Colorama 165
* Aura Jelly Top Coat

Today I want to share with you one of my favorite challenges so far: inspired by a book challenge. I have been obsessed with The Perks Of Being A Wallflower ever since the movie came out. I read the book and watched the movie so many times I lost the count. It is one of those stories that makes such an impact on your life and leaves you thinking about it for weeks, months even (in my case it has been 2 years). In case you haven't read the book (it is short and quite easy to read) or didn't watch the movie, I recommend you stop everything you are doing right now, and go read/watch The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. 

When it comes to this manicure, I wanted to use light green since it's the color of the book's cover. I didn't have light green nail polish so I decided to try mixing green and yellow in order to get lighter green. And you can see the results on my nails. If you are familiar with The Perks Of Being A Wallflower than you probably understand all the symbols on my manicure. I am quite satisfied with how these turned out. 

Have you read/watch The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and did you like it?
=^.^=

1 comment:

  1. We are infinite!
    Kawaiiii, these nails are so freaking adorable. I looove how you executed the theme :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete